Aura H-32 SC is a high performance synthetic compressor oil developed for screw and vane compressors. It is a polyalphaolefin (PAO) based synthetic lubricating oil containing additives with balanced composition that inhibit oxidation, corrosion and foaming. It ensures outstanding protection and performance for rotary compressors that have oil injection lubrication and that produce high pressures and high temperatures at the end of compression. Using it, a longer oil change interval is possible, relative to mineral oil based compressor oils operated under similar conditions (load, ambient temperature, quality of the delivered gas).. Aura H-32 SC features the following properties:
- Excellent oxidation stability
- Highly effective against wear and resistant to corrosion
- Powerful cleaning and stain-removing ability
- Good resistance to foaming
- Rapid separation of oil from condensation, thereby reducing the consumption of carbon cartridges in the oil-water separator.