Orion 0W20 “Racing”
Orion 0W20 “Racing” is a modern and low-viscosity synthetic motor oil. Due to the fact that very low-viscosity motor oils contribute significantly towards a reduction in fuel consumption, the use of these oils is increasingly being required by the manufacturers for their very latest models. Specially selected base oils, combined with the latest additives, provide the product with the following properties:
- A very high level of fuel saving
- A high and stable viscosity index
- Effective resistance to shearing
- A very smooth cold start at extremely low outdoor temperatures
- A protective lubricant film at operating temperatures
- Excellent dispersion and detergency
- Very high resistance to wear, corrosion and foaming
APPLICATION:Orion 0W20 “Racing” is an extremely low–viscosity, fuel-saving motor oil, suitable for modern petrol and diesel engines in cars and vans. Its special composition means that this product is also ideally suited for use at very low outdoor temperatures, such as those that may occur under Arctic conditions.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:ACEA: A1 / B1-10 API: SN / CF ILSAC: GF-5 VOLVO: VCC RBS0-2AE
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
Alpha Oils ORION 0W20 “Racing” is available in High Quality HDPE cans of 1, 4, 5, 10, 18 & 20 liters as well as in 60, 200 and 208 liter metal drums.