Texti-lube WM15 is a white, technical mineral oil. The product is mainly made up of a mixture of saturated paraffin and cycloparaffin hydrocarbons. As a result of intensive refining, this oil is acid-free and almost color and odor-free. This product has the following properties:
- No harmful deposits are formed even at high temperatures
- Excellent properties are sustained for a long time
- Oxidation rates are slower, thus ensuring longer oil and equipment lifetimes
- Maintenance costs can be reduced
- Reliable operation over a wide range of ambient and operational temperatures
- Safe application throughout the year
- Provides lower environmental and health impact during manufacturing
APPLICATION:Texti-lube WM15 can be used as lubricant for equipment exposed to low loads, and as base materials in various applications in the chemical industry. Some examples where Texti-lube WM-15 can be used: • As a lubricant for precision engineering equipment and for sewing machines and other textile machines • As a lubricant for high speed spindles, low-duty machine elements and machine-tool spindles • As a lubricant for fine instruments • As a raw material for various processes • As a raw material in the chemical industry • As a process oil for the rubber industry • As a carrier oil for insecticides and/or pesticides • Please note! This oil should not be used in the medical and food industries, in which food products may come into contact with the oil.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:ISO: L-AN / L-FC
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
Texti-lube WM15 is available in High Quality HDPE cans of 10, 18 & 20 liters and in 60, 200 and 208 liter metal drums.